您的位置:控制工程论坛网论坛 » 变频器 » 变频器进线出线都接接触器。这合理吗?

cn_wmx

cn_wmx   |   当前状态:在线

总积分:1565  2024年可用积分:0

注册时间: 2012-10-19

最后登录时间: 2019-07-02

空间 发短消息加为好友

变频器进线出线都接接触器。这合理吗?

cn_wmx  发表于 2014/5/21 8:05:29      2472 查看 3 回复  [上一主题]  [下一主题]

手机阅读

以前设计的时候都是断路器下方直接连变频器。变频器出线直接连电机。

现在领导要求变频器的进线和出线都要用接触器。我觉得这样不合理。

但是他不采纳。

1楼 0 0 回复
  • guoyi1000

guoyi1000   |   当前状态:在线

总积分:7709  2024年可用积分:0

注册时间: 2004-02-26

最后登录时间: 2020-07-16

空间 发短消息加为好友

guoyi1000   发表于 2014/5/21 8:35:53

可能与其他电机或设备有连锁控制.

2楼 回复本楼

引用 guoyi1000 2014/5/21 8:35:53 发表于2楼的内容

• guai

guai   |   当前状态:在线

总积分:4817  2024年可用积分:1

注册时间: 2013-08-04

最后登录时间: 2022-03-24

空间 发短消息加为好友

guai   发表于 2014/5/21 9:41:21

需要一机多用的时候或或者需要切换使用的情况下,可以安装接触器

3楼 回复本楼

引用 guai 2014/5/21 9:41:21 发表于3楼的内容

• offickind1972

offickind1972   |   当前状态:在线

总积分:60  2024年可用积分:0

注册时间: 2014-05-21

最后登录时间: 2014-05-21

空间 发短消息加为好友

offickind1972   发表于 2014/5/21 11:23:54

There is nothing that makes my eyes madder than seeing mixed denim because no matter how cute the style of the clothes, it simply doesn't match.That said, I see you using the word differently from how I would usually associate it (to endure a boring Timberland Boots For Sale lecture, a tiresome conversation, the terrorism announcements on the train etc.But I'd like to able to get to the point where jogging makes me tired, and I think this automatic chest-tightening - and associated panic - is a reflex from a lifetime of asthma being an issue.But of course it wasn't possible and an emergency surgery had to be performed.For now, let's stick to cool and warm.

Desire for independence and income generation constituted over 60 percent of reasons why small enterprises were formed in Kenya.El presidente de la Comisi Econ del Parlamento, el sandinista W Guti dijo a periodistas que la iniciativa pretende mejorar los ingresos de esas 20.She's also an executive producer on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and she had a fitness video back in the '90s.on Sep 14, 2009 -Lithium Ion batteries have a number of advantages, some of which are; *They are generally lighter than lead acid batteries and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.They are fast learning they have to be able to keep http://www.dhruwalandankita.com/nike-dunk-high-c-4.html up when it comes to texting.

The design has proved popular with customers in over forty four countries over the last five years by being all things to all people - a difficult thing at the best of times.The staining can.Bring to a simmer and cook for five minutes, stirring regularly until the sauce is smooth and thick.There are two types of buydown mortgages: temporary buydown and permanent buydown.Certain goods also will be purchased by high income earners, for example high income earners will tend to purchase expensive luxurious goods while low income earners will purchase cheap goods; however there is need to consider the type of good that is produced such as giffen goods whose demand decreases as the income levels rise.

You'll get specific and practical advice from the following famous entrepreneurs:You just need to create your account with the respective website so that your selected jewelry is delivered at your doorstep.Don The Snake PrudohmeTAKEAWAY: Big victories come from a whole bunch of little ones.This is an excellent way to make some profit.Fashion belts are many types includingSick bastards.You can choose eastern- or western-oriented prints in sober, medium or bright colors to suit your room d cor.Is better fuel economy attained by using premium gas?Positive Dog Training-The ABC Of Dog Learning

The most important factor is the combination of strength and speed.And they also become the "invisible killer" of your foot health.Even magazines are getting published with different sports issues like the cricket news, volley ball news, football news etc.Understanding Roof Trusses For Supra S1W 12x20 Shed PlansAnd the prestige of these competitions varies from country to country.These foods often called superfoods provide protein and a full array of vitamins and minerals to support your health and your pancreas.If you spend money on newspaper advertising, you will need to place your website address and perhaps an email address.

4楼 回复本楼

引用 offickind1972 2014/5/21 11:23:54 发表于4楼的内容

总共 , 当前 /